Interface definitions for routing related algorithms.
- Air wire router for visualizing component connectivity. Does not create a legal routing.
- Basic traits for a detail router.
- Interface definitions for global routers. Basic trait for a router.
- A pin access oracle (PAO) predicts good locations for connecting to pins of standard-cells before the routing is done. This can help guiding the global and especially the detail routing.
- Import most of the routing related functionality.
- Representation of routing problems
- Trait for a simplified router.